For the public: Come learn about Ecology and Evolution in Canada! Click here for events
Update May 11/11: FIELD TRIPS: The bus will meet all field trip participants in front of the main reception, the Professional Development Centre (PDC), at the designated time.
Update May 7/11: Full programme now available, including abstracts!
Follow updates on our Facebook page !
The University of Calgary is pleased to host the CSEE/SCEE meetings May 12-15, 2011, at the Banff Centre, in the beautiful mountain town of Banff, Alberta.
Registration and an opening reception will be held on the evening of Thursday, May 12. The scientific program will consist of an exciting line-up of plenary, symposia, contributed talks, and posters. Optional workshops and field trips will be held on May 12 and 16 (see links to the left).
Early registration will be open from January 1 - March 1, 2011. Please register early so that we can plan accordingly (and so you can be sure to get one of the better and limited rooms that we have reserved on the Banff Centre campus).
Check this website often as more details will be posted as they become available.
We look forward to seeing you in the beautiful Rocky Mountains!
Your Local Organizing Committee:
- Sean Rogers (University of Calgary)
- Mary Reid (University of Calgary)
- Kathreen Ruckstuhl (University of Calgary)
- Jessica Theodor (University of Calgary)
- Jana Vamosi (University of Calgary)
- Heather Proctor (University of Alberta)
- Jeff Hutchings (Dalhousie University)
- Brian Kopach (PhD student, University of Calgary)
- Leanna Lachowsky (PhD student, University of Calgary)
* about the logo: Marrella splendens, an arthropod and the most common fossil in the Burgess Shale, against the backdrop of Mt. Rundle in the Rockies (designed by Rob Furr, UofC)